How do you know when it’s time to insulate your home? What are the benefits of insulation? At Pacific Partner Insulation South, we have the experience to inspect your home, inform you of your best insulation option, and then get started on your project right away.
Signs You Need Insulation
If you are experiencing any of the following signs in your Tacoma, WA home, you may want to invest in insulation:
- Unusually high energy bills
- Uncomfortable temperatures in your home
- Roof hot spots
- Constantly running furnace
Any of these signs could mean you either need to insulate more areas in your home, or need to replace your current insulation.
Areas to Insulate in Your Home
- Walls: If not insulated properly, your walls can allow a lot of air to leak into and out of your home, which reduces its energy efficiency and can cause your energy bills to increase. Installing insulation in the walls can also help reduce outside noises and noises between different rooms inside the house.
- Attics: As one of the biggest culprits of energy loss in homes, attics are a good place to start when you need to re-insulate. Insulation can be installed in attic knee walls, ceilings, etc. Insulating the attic can help reduce energy loss, which can help you save on your energy bills and help make your home more comfortable.
- Crawl spaces: Does your home have a crawl space? Is it insulated? Crawl spaces that don’t have enough insulation are a huge source of energy loss and moisture infiltration. Both ventilated and unventilated crawl spaces should be insulated.
Home Insulation in Tacoma, Washington
If you need to insulate your home in the Tacoma, Washington area, look no further. Pacific Partners Insulation South specializes in insulation installation and has the expertise and experience you need to help ensure a successful retrofit project from start to finish.
Contact us to learn more about our services or if you’re ready to get in touch with our professionals today!